In 1996 our firm was certified by the South Central Regional Certification Agency as an MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) and DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) as well as SBE (Small Business Enterprise).
In it’s evolution of corporate identity; the firm changed its name to Texas Benefit in January, 2001 to quickly identify the purpose of the firm and the primary geographic area of service as well as the addition of Retirement Plans, Mutual Funds and Investments to our Product Portfolio.
As of 2012, Transnational Advisors has continued to grow its client base serving many Texas Customers with multi- locations throughout the United States. As of 2013, we are now licensed to offer Property and Casualty Insurance making us a true full service agency.
Highlighting our services include: consultation of employee benefit needs with appropriate plan designs, present new innovative benefit plans in the marketplace, and processing bid information for quotes. We also analyze quotes received and perform a comparison study to narrow the selection process and present final study and proposals with recommendations for your decision.
If a decision is made to make a plan change Transnational Advisors will provide full coordination of the enrollment process. This would include assisting in scheduling dates and time for all locations. Ensuring that enrollment materials are provided for all employees and locations. Texas Benefit will also be present at each enrollment meeting to ensure complete presentation of plan designs along with explaining the different options available and premium amounts to the employees. We will also work with your Human Resource Department to assist with coordination and completion of the enrollment process. Full follow up with the new carrier(s) to assist with the completion of this process.
Transnational Advisors is licensed to provide the following products and services:
- General Lines Agent
- Health Insurance (both fully insured and self-insured)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Vision Plans
- Voluntary Plans (accident, cancer, hospital indemnity, critical illness etc.)
- Annuities (fixed and indexed)
- Consumer Driven Health Products – HRA’s and HSA’s
Investment Company Variable Contract Representative
- Mutual Fund Investments
- Qualified Retirement Plans (403b, 401k, IRA’s, SEP’s, etc.)
- College Savings Plan (Section 529)
- Variable Annuities
- Variable Life
Property and Casualty
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Auto, Home
We know how frustrating it can be trying to get any type of issue resolved with an insurance carrier. That’s why we are dedicated to providing this service.
Transnational Advisors is dedicated to providing personal assistance with claims, coverage questions and other issues. Our service representatives take ownership of all employee claims or coverage concerns. We contact any insurance carrier or provider on behalf of any employee with a commitment to a timely resolution of all issues.
By the very nature of our business, insurance brokers deal with a continuous flow of information that is intensely personal and private Every day, we are touching the most intimate details of our insured’s medical records, therefore, we make certain that in every single case this information is treated with respect and remains absolutely confidential.
Our insured’s have the right to know that their personal, private medical information is only being viewed by persons directly involved in the process of administering their care and managing their coverage and claims.
An adequate balance between protection of information and accessibility of information is crucial. It would be relatively simple to add layers of bureaucracy and insulation to patient information, but the result would hamper quick access to necessary information in order to meet customer service needs. The future of our industry, I believe, will address this issue with online information processing and data image processing to diminish sensitive paperwork in working areas.
Texas Benefit employees are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement upon employment. Our files are kept locked in a separate storage area. Visitors to our offices are not permitted in areas where confidential material is maintained.
Unique from all other brokerage firms is RMS, “Resource Management Services”. RMS allows additional services such as the following:
- Help with any claims issues between carrier and the client
- COBRA/HIPAA Administration through Ceridian COBRASERV
- Section 125 for Premium Only Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Exit Program assisting employees leaving your organization with individual health, dental, and life insurance. Also, provide assistance in IRA Rollovers from their 401k, 403b and other retirement plans.
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- HRA / HSA Assistance when needed
- Legislative updates for Human Resource Administrators
- Coordination and participation for Health Fairs and Wellness Objectives
- Power Point Presentations for benefit communication meetings
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for Benefit Communication, and forms. This includes helpful tools such as a “sample” Employee Handbook with instruction and guidance; Laws pertinent to your state, etc.
- Industry Reports
- Monthly Newsletter
What makes this service unique? We provide complete services under one company! Transnational Advisors has associate relations with many of the best administrators in the country providing these services. We simply provide for the best match and pay for it from our earned income. No hidden cost to you. COBRA’s biggest savings will come from the removal of liability, the Section 125 expense will never exceed the cost savings from pre-tax advantages, and the Employee Exit Program implements risk management from individuals that have left your organization while helping them in their insurance and financial needs.